Douglas County has a self-service kiosk within the Kroger grocery store at 8501 Hospital Drive, Douglasville 30134. The store is open Sunday thru Saturday from 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. (except certain holidays), and the kiosk is located adjacent to the right side of the in-store pharmacy entrance. There is also a second kiosk located at Kroger Hwy 5 Douglasville, GA 30134 and the third kiosk 6200 Fairburn Road Douglasville, GA 30134 in the Government Annex lobby under the stairs. The Annex-based kiosk is available Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. closed from 12:00p.m.-1:00p.m. for lunch.
- The kiosk can be used to renew a vehicle registration and print/dispense the license plate sticker.
- The kiosk has the capacity to renew up to 10 vehicles in one transaction. The cost is $3.95 per transaction plus a 3% credit card fee.
- To use the kiosk, customers scan their driver’s license number, scan their renewal notice or enter tag number to retrieve their vehicle registration(s).
- Once retrieved, and one or more vehicles are selected for renewal, the kiosk will electronically verify a passing emission test and validate that there is adequate vehicle insurance.
- After payment, the license plate sticker prints out, and can be placed immediately on the vehicle.
- The kiosk accepts America Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA.
DOUGAS COUNTY TAG LOCATIONS
6200 Fairburn Rd (Annex Building) Douglasville, GA 30134